Content, trade mark, logo and graphics that appear here are either the property of Convert hub or respective copyright or logo owners. Users may not infringe any such trademark or copyright laws or IP rights. If we see any infringement of any type whatsoever we shall terminate such users and take appropriate legal action as may be necessary.
We have a string repeat infringer policy. Should we persistently receive three or more well-founded complaints about anyone purported to infringe IP or copyright laws or fair use policies within period of six months then and in that case we shall immediately suspend such user, ban the user and take legal action.
We follow and respect the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and its intent. Should you believe that any content of which you are rightful legal owner and which appears on this site is being infringed upon under Title 17, Section 512(c) (2) of the United States Code then you may send a complaint by email to our email address.
It may be kept in mind that we shall ignore any notification that is not sustainable under law or which is irrelevant to us. For notification to be effective and relevant it must:
- State identification of copyrighted work that appears on this site and must also give reference to its original location on the internet or in the form of printed or any other format;
- Provide URL that helps us locate the original source;
- Give your full name, address, email and phone number;
- Furnish a signed statement that the content over which you claim ownership appears on this site without your authorization or by your agent, if any;
- Furnish a declaration that the information is accurate, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted content under penalty of perjury, and,
- Furnish a physical or digital signature of the copyright holder or the authorized representative.
In the event the user submission or search result of your website should be removed following a notification of copyright infringement then and in that case you are free to submit a counter-notification in writing or by email. The said counter-infringement notification must include:
- Specific reference and identification of the material that has been removed or to which access is not available and the location where the content appeared prior to its removal;
- A physical or electronic signature;
- A declaration that you have grounds to believe that the material was removed due to an error or misidentification of the material to be removed, under penalty of perjury;
- Your name, address, email and phone number;
- A declaration that you agree to jurisdiction of counts in the address you provide or where the claim is contested or where legal proceedings are conducted, and,
- A statement that you are willing to accept legal notices and legal processes from the person or agency purportedly claiming copyright ownership, or from its agent.